Thick 'n' Hearty Pasta Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 25 slices pepperoni (about 1-1/2 ounces)
- 1 small onion, chopped, optional
- Hot cooked pasta
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, pepperoni and onion if desired. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until thickened. Serve over pasta. Yield: 5 cups.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Thick 'n' Hearty Pasta Sauce
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.