The Keeper's House Lobster Spread
Jeff and Judi Burke, Isle au Haut, Maine
22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 cups flaked lobster or crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds
- Combine cream cheese with milk until smooth. Add lobster, onion,
- horseradish, salt and pepper. Spread into a greased 8-in. ovenproof
- dish. Sprinkle with paprika and almonds. Bake at 375° for about
- 15 minutes until bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 53 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer