- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 cups flaked lobster or crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds
- Combine cream cheese with milk until smooth. Add lobster, onion, horseradish, salt and pepper. Spread into a greased 8-in. ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with paprika and almonds. Bake at 375° for about 15 minutes until bubbly. Serve warm. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Originally published as The Keeper's House Lobster Spread in Country June/July 1992, p39
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for The Keeper's House Lobster Spread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review