- In same skillet, saute mushrooms in remaining butter until tender.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add to meat mixture. Stir in
- spinach, cottage cheese, eggs, soup mixes, garlic powder, Creole
- seasoning and reserved rice mixture.
- Divide between two greased 13x9-in. baking dishes; sprinkle with
- cheese. Cover and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes
- longer or until heated through. Yield: 2 casseroles (10 servings
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 315 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 787 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.