The Best Salsa Recipe
- 1/2 cup canned drained diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoons canned chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Dash salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 24 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for The Best Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.