For a creamy, pleasant-tasting blue cheese dressing that is delicious over a variety of greens, try this easy-to-make recipe.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, cream, milk and salad
- dressing. Stir in cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 136 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.