Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich Recipe
I created this recipe after sampling a similar sandwich at a nearby restaurant. At first, my husband turned up his nose. But after one bite, he was converted! —Jeanne Imbrigiotta, Pennington, New Jersey
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper jelly
- 3 slices thinly sliced deli or cooked turkey
- 1. Spread cream cheese on both slices of bread; spread jelly over cream cheese. Place turkey on one slice; cover with remaining slice. Yield: 1 sandwich.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC