Thanksgiving Turkey for Two Recipe
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Place turkey in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the wine, butter, salt, tarragon and paprika. Spoon over turkey. Arrange mushrooms around tenderloins.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining pan drippings. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Thanksgiving Turkey for Two
Sort By :
"With a white meat eater and a dark meat eater in the home, this worked well for us. No real mess and very tasty. The only thing I would change is that I would put the thigh in for 15 minutes and then add the breast. The flavor of the mushrooms was amazing and the taste of the turkey was outstanding as well. Definitely a keeper."