One of the hardest meals to plan is a holiday meal for two. You want all the smells and feelings of the season, but you don't want leftovers until June! This recipe is the tasty answer. —Joyce Kramer, Donalsonville, Georgia
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Place turkey in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the wine, butter, salt, tarragon and paprika. Spoon over turkey. Arrange mushrooms around tenderloins.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining pan drippings. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Thanksgiving Turkey for Two in Cooking for 2 Fall 2008, p61
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Thanksgiving Turkey for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review