- 24 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup cooked stuffing
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, optional
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup turkey gravy, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook shells according to package directions for al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix mozzarella cheese, turkey, stuffing and green onions. In a small bowl, stir sweet potatoes and, if desired, mix in chili powder.
- Drain shells; fill each with 2 tablespoons stuffing mixture and 2 teaspoons sweet potato mixture. Arrange in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, covered, 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with gravy. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Thanksgiving Stuffed Shells in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p175
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thanksgiving Stuffed Shells
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review