Thanksgiving Sandwiches Recipe
When I first tried this recipe for leftover turkey, I knew it would be an instant hit with my family. These sandwiches really capture the flavor of the holidays.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 rolls or croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, mayonnaise, cranberries, orange, sugar, mustard and salt. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Place lettuce and 1/2 cup turkey mixture on each roll. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Thanksgiving Sandwiches in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p91
Reviews for Thanksgiving Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review