- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup sour cream, divided
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. Spread stuffing into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a large bowl, combine turkey, soup, garlic powder and 2 tablespoons sour cream; spoon over stuffing.
- Drain potatoes; mash in a small bowl. Beat in cream cheese, pepper, salt and remaining sour cream; spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >