Thankful Turkey Table Favors
Theresa Bjorklund of Nicollet, Minnesota still recalls the fun daughters Astyn and Holly had putting together these cute gobbler table favors to welcome relatives at their holiday table. They take only five ingredients and minutes to make…and will keep the kids occupied while you're finishing up dinner preparations!
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon chocolate frosting, divided
- 24 fudge-striped cookies
- 72 pieces candy corn
- 24 milk chocolate kisses
- 24 red-hot candies
- Spread 1-1/2 cups frosting on the bottoms of cookies. For feathers,
- insert three pieces each of candy corn in a fan shape into frosting.
- Place a chocolate kiss on each cookie for the body. For wattles,
- attach a red-hot to the side of each kiss with a dab of remaining
- frosting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 164 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.