Thai Veggie Dip Recipe
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, soy sauce and honey until blended. Stir in sour cream, yogurt, spinach, water chestnuts, pepper, green onions, cilantro, mint and pepper flakes. Refrigerate, covered, 1-2 hours. Serve with assorted vegetables. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Thai Veggie Dip
Sort By :
Great, Easy.. I MadeA Little More Spicy With Hot Chili Paste.