- Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill burgers, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or
- until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on
- buns with slaw. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger with 1/3 cup slaw equals 461 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 512 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now