- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Combine the rice, onions, red pepper and basil; place on a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 15 in. square). Top with the tilapia, snow peas and peanut sauce. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Thai Tilapia
Sort By :
This recipe was not at all good. The fish was mushy and did not have a good flavor. I really like thai and I like to cook in foil on my grill, but would never do this recipe again.