You can take a taste trip to Asia even on a hectic weeknight with this no-fuss fish dish developed by our Test Kitchen. The sauce adds a mellow, peanutty flavor and a bit of a kick.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Combine the rice, onions, red pepper
- and basil; place on a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil
- (about 15 in. square). Top with the tilapia, snow peas and peanut
- sauce. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or
- until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow
- steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 362 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 787 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.