- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Combine the rice, onions, red pepper and basil; place on a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 15 in. square). Top with the tilapia, snow peas and peanut sauce. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Thai Tilapia in Country Woman August/September 2007, p33
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Tilapia >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >