- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Combine the rice, onions, red pepper and basil; place on a greased double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 15 in. square). Top with the tilapia, snow peas and peanut sauce. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Tilapia
Sort By :
"This recipe was not at all good. The fish was mushy and did not have a good flavor. I really like thai and I like to cook in foil on my grill, but would never do this recipe again."
"so easy. Even my husband gave it high praise, he isn't to crazy about fish."
"Sorry forgot to rate this delicious recipe!!!"
"This is a great and delicious recipe. I used Uncle Ben's 90 seconds-Wild Rice (microwave) then followed the recipe. I baked it in a counter top oven at 475, but it did take about 35-40 minutes to bake. Mmmmmm Good!!!!"
"This sounds like a great recipe to try. Can't find Thai peanut sauce is my small store so could some one tell me if there is a recipe to make my own. Thank you very much"