- 8 ounces thin flat rice noodles
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, optional
- Soak noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large dry skillet over medium heat, toast curry powder until aromatic, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in the coconut milk, shrimp, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain noodles; add to pan. Stir in cilantro; heat through. Serve with lime wedges if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Shrimp Pasta
Sort By :
This a super unique and tasty way to prepare pasta. My husband and I loved it!
There is a great Barilla pasta coupon here:
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >