- 8 ounces thin flat rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 can (13.66 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, optional
- Soak noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large dry skillet over medium heat, toast curry powder until aromatic, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in shrimp, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Drain noodles. Add noodles and cilantro to pan; heat through. If desired, serve with lime wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Thai Shrimp Pasta in Healthy Cooking October/November 2012, p48
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Shrimp Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 26, 2013
"This a super unique and tasty way to prepare pasta. My husband and I loved it!There is a great Barilla pasta coupon here:http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/10/50-off-any-one-barilla-plus-pasta-50-at-kroger-through-10-26-if-included.html"