Thai Shrimp Linguine Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated linguine
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions, adding snow peas and linguine at the same time.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in peanut sauce; heat through.
- 3. Drain linguine and snow peas; transfer to a serving bowl. Top with shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 3 servings.
1-1/3 cups pasta mixture with 1 cup shrimp mixture equals 599 calories, 22 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 1,814 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Thai Shrimp Linguine
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.