- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated linguine
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Thai peanut sauce
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding snow peas and linguine at the same time.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in peanut sauce; heat through.
- Drain linguine and snow peas; transfer to a serving bowl. Top with shrimp mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 3 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Shrimp Linguine
Sort By :
we really liked the flavor. didn't use carrots, snow peas got mushy. we are going to add more shrimp and mushrooms next time. want to try with chicken and mushrooms too.
quick and easy and very tastely. I used matchstick carrots as I thought the shredded carrots were a little too mushy. Have already made several times.
Can someone please tell me if this is spicy? I have never used Tahi Peanut sauce and I'm just wondering if it will make the dish spicy. Thanks for your help.
This was delicious! Great way to get hubby to eat carrots and peas :-0. Will definitely make it again and soon.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >