Thai Shrimp Appetizers Recipe
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients. Add the shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade; arrange shrimp on a serving plate. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 170 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 172mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Thai Shrimp Appetizers
"I have made and served this several time. I always get raves! Easy, delicious and a keeper! I did add more lime juice and a little more garlic."
"Wonderful! Took it to a party - gone in a flash! But I marinated it overnight and, instead of 1 teas. crushed red pepper, I used a heaping teaspoon; gave it just the right amount of 'zip'!"