- Stir-fry the sweet onions, celery and carrots in remaining oil for 4
- minutes. Add the mushrooms, ginger and garlic; stir-fry 4-6 minutes
- longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir sauce mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken; heat through.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without rice) equals 330 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 1,328 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.