You can substitute ground beef or chicken in the filling of these tasty lettuce wraps, seasoned with lime and cilantro. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup minced fresh mint
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- In a small skillet over medium heat, cook pork until no longer pink; drain. Stir in bread crumbs. Stir in the cilantro, mint, onions, lime juice, fish sauce and cayenne.
- Top each lettuce leaf with 3 tablespoons each of pork mixture and cabbage. Roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Thai Pork Salad Wraps in Taste of Home December/January 2011, p32
Reviews for Thai Pork Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2014
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2013
"Easy to make. I will make this again."