Thai Pork Salad Wraps Recipe
You can substitute ground beef or chicken in the filling of these tasty lettuce wraps, seasoned with lime and cilantro. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup minced fresh mint
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook pork until no longer pink; drain. Stir in bread crumbs. Stir in the cilantro, mint, onions, lime juice, fish sauce and cayenne.
- 2. Top each lettuce leaf with 3 tablespoons each of pork mixture and cabbage. Roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 107 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Thai Pork Salad Wraps
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2014
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2013
"Easy to make. I will make this again."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC