Thai Pork Salad Wraps Recipe
You can substitute ground beef or chicken in the filling of these tasty lettuce wraps, seasoned with lime and cilantro. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup minced fresh mint
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1. In a small skillet over medium heat, cook pork until no longer pink; drain. Stir in bread crumbs. Stir in the cilantro, mint, onions, lime juice, fish sauce and cayenne.
- 2. Top each lettuce leaf with 3 tablespoons each of pork mixture and cabbage. Roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 107 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Thai Pork Salad Wraps
Reviewed Mar. 1, 2014
Reviewed Apr. 21, 2013
"easy to make. I will make this again."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC