Thai Pork Burritos
This is a unique version of sandwich wraps, which are also popular now. The best thing about this tasty recipe is how fast it goes together.
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 thin onion slices
- 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 to 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Add onion; saute for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add the
- stir-fry sauce, cilantro and red pepper flakes; cook for 1 minute.
- Add coleslaw mix; cook 2 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Spoon
- filling down the center of tortilla. Fold end and sides over
- filling. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 383 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,356 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.