This is a unique version of sandwich wraps, which are also popular now. The best thing about this tasty recipe is how fast it goes together.
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 2 thin onion slices
- 2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 to 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add onion; saute for 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Add the stir-fry sauce, cilantro and red pepper flakes; cook for 1 minute. Add coleslaw mix; cook 2 minutes longer or until crisp-tender. Spoon filling down the center of tortilla. Fold end and sides over filling. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Thai Pork Burritos in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p192
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thai Pork Burritos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review