Thai Peanutty Dipping Sauce
Recipe provided by Jif®
8 ServingsReady In Time 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 5 tbsps. dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1/4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl with a whisk until thoroughly
- combined. Yield: About 1 cup.
TIP May be heated in microwave, covered, 45 to 50 seconds, if desired. Great as a dipping sauce for chicken or pork.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.