Thai Peanut Burgers
Recipe provided by Jif®
4 ServingsReady In Time 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 4 hamburger buns
- Thai hot sauce
- Whisk together peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, cilantro
- and cayenne pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add ground meat
- and mix well.
- Form into 4 patties. Grill, broil or pan fry to desired doneness.
- Serve on buns with Thai hot sauce and your choice of condiments.
- Yield: 4 Burgers.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.