Thai Pasta with Spicy Peanut Sauce Recipe
We love how the whole wheat pasta and crisp, raw vegetables blend with the rich and creamy peanut sauce. The addition of fresh lime juice really brightens the flavor of the dish. Some eat it hot, but my husband and I prefer to wait until it's closer to room temperature. —Donna McCallie, Lake Park, Florida
- 1 package (12 ounces) whole wheat linguine
- 1 jar (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain; return to pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine peanut sauce and lime juice. Add peanut sauce mixture, vegetables and cilantro to pan; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC