Thai Pasta with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Get ready for crunchy and colorful vegetables in a nutty sauce that packs a big punch. Some eat it hot, but my husband and I prefer to wait until it's closer to room temperature. —Donna McCallie, Lake Park, Florida
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) whole wheat linguine
- 1 jar (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain; return to pan.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut sauce and lime juice. Add peanut
- sauce mixture, vegetables and cilantro to pan; toss to coat. Yield:
- 6 servings.