- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 4 cups chopped red cabbage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and oil.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to cabbage mixture. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Thai Pasta Side Salad
"I had to downsize to two servings. This was different and delicious. I mixed the salad ingredients and refrigerated until ready to add the dressing. I let it sit at room temp for about 1 hour before serving....very good...will make again."
"Disappointed. Family did not care for it."
"Delicious and easy to prepare. Wonderful accompaniment to baked chicken."
"Be sure to use "seasoned rice vinegar". I used unseasoned..at first..then added seasoned instead..luckily it came out good."
"This recipe is out of this word fantastic!!"