- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 4 cups chopped red cabbage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and oil.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to cabbage mixture. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Thai Pasta Side Salad
Sort By :
"Disappointed. Family did not care for it."
"Delicious and easy to prepare. Wonderful accompaniment to baked chicken."
"Be sure to use "seasoned rice vinegar". I used unseasoned..at first..then added seasoned instead..luckily it came out good."
"This recipe is out of this word fantastic!!"
"Wonderful and easy to make. I also used whole wheat pasta and it added even more flavor. I would suggest serving it the same day you toss in the dressing. I made it the night before and the pasta soaked up a lot of the sauce...a little dry but still very tasty :)"