Thai Pasta Side Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 4 cups chopped red cabbage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and oil.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to cabbage mixture. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Thai Pasta Side Salad(8)
Sort By :
Be sure to use "seasoned rice vinegar". I used unseasoned..at first..then added seasoned instead..luckily it came out good.
This recipe is out of this word fantastic!!
Wonderful and easy to make. I also used whole wheat pasta and it added even more flavor. I would suggest serving it the same day you toss in the dressing. I made it the night before and the pasta soaked up a lot of the sauce...a little dry but still very tasty :)
Awesome pasta salad! Always a hit when I take it to a potluck! I make it with whole wheat pasta and no one knows because the sauce is brownish due to the peanut butter. Even the kids love it!
This salad is AWESOME! I have made it many many times and shared the recipe with many people! My bowl always comes home empty from potluck!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Asian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >