Thai Noodles Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the broth, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- 2. Drain spaghetti; toss with peanut butter mixture. Garnish with onion and peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-sodium broth and reduced-fat peanut butter) equals 413 calories, 13 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.