Peanut butter is one of Kelsie Wilson’s favorite foods. “I love it as a fresh-fruit dip, spread on pancakes, melted into oatmeal…and especially in this mild version of spicy Thai noodles,” says the Dallas, Texas reader.
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the broth, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with peanut butter mixture. Garnish with onion and peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Thai Noodles in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p13
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Thai Noodles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review