- golden brown. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from pan.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add
- shrimp; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add onion and sauce mixtures; heat
- through, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice; sprinkle with
- peanuts and coconut. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now