Instead of having takeout at lunch, why not whip up this delicious meal? Thanks to the convenient frozen veggies, you can enjoy classic Thai flavors in minutes. —Sally Bailey, Wooster, Ohio
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in vegetable blend; cook, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger and cayenne. Stir into chicken mixture; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Thai Chicken Stir-Fry in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p42
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review