- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in vegetable blend; cook, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger and cayenne. Stir into chicken mixture; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"This was so delicious, my husband had three helpings!"
"This replaces my old favorite, very delicious! Even dh who isn't a Thai fan declared this a winner!"
"Pretty great, and my family enjoyed it. I might use fresh vegetables and reduced sodium soy sauce, next time. The frozen vegetables were slightly mushy is all."
"Love this is delish. Just made this today and will make again. It's spicy so watch out, but not to spicy where you mouth is on fire. Great recipe don't change a thang!!!!!!!"
"Big hit with everyone in the family - used fresh vegies and decreased cayenne for children's taste...yum!"