- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in vegetable blend; cook, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger and cayenne. Stir into chicken mixture; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"Made this last night using all fresh vegetables with fresh garlic and ginger as well. I don't like mushy vegetables. Any combination of fresh veggies would work. It's the sauce that makes it sort of Thai. I liked it and will make again."
"My first attempt at cooking Thai food was a success! Yum!~ Theresa"
"Sounds delish. How do you think it would be without the apple juice? I'd hate to have to buy a half-gallon of apple juice for a 1/4 cup amount needed."
"This was so delicious, my husband had three helpings!"
"This replaces my old favorite, very delicious! Even dh who isn't a Thai fan declared this a winner!"