- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in vegetable blend; cook, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger and cayenne. Stir into chicken mixture; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
Sort By :
Love this is delish. Just made this today and will make again. It's spicy so watch out, but not to spicy where you mouth is on fire. Great recipe don't change a thang!!!!!!!
Big hit with everyone in the family - used fresh vegies and decreased cayenne for children's taste...yum!
Wish I could give 500 stars, this was the BEST stir-fry I've ever eaten in my life. The ingredients are so simple however the sauce is so unique tasting. Very inexpensive to make, very quick to prepare and on your table in no time and extremely tasty! This will be a staple in our home for years to come!!! Next time I may add some peanuts to it because I like a little crunch and for some reason peanuts seem like they would be good to add but that's for my own personal taste. AMAZING!
Wonderful! I love this recipe and make it often. Because my husband likes the sauce thicker, I add a little cornstarch and I usually serve over pasta. Delish!
DELICIOUS! Followed the recipe exactly with the exception of using fresh veggies instead of frozen. So tasty there were no leftovers. Will be making this again!