- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in vegetable blend; cook, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger and cayenne. Stir into chicken mixture; serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Stir-Fry for Two
Sort By :
This is a family favorite! Tastes better than a restaurant. Most nights I don't have apple juice so I just use whatever juice box my kids haven't used yet ~ grape juice or even the berry. EXCELLENT and EASY!
i mean, really good and easy
really good and east. thanx TOH
My first stir fry. I was pleased with it though it was a little thicker than I would have liked; but that's an easy fix. No apple juice so I used chicken stock instead. Sliced a couple of mushrooms in and enjoyed every bite.