Thai Chicken Pizzas Recipe
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2-1/4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on ungreased baking sheets. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and vinegar. Stir in chicken until blended. Spread over tortillas. Top with carrots, cilantro and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 440 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pizzas
"These were great pizzas, my husband and I felt that they needed maybe a bit of spice to complete them but all in all a great recipe."
"I love this recipe. The only additional I add is shredded cabbage after it's taken out of the oven. Tasty!!!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer