Thai Chicken Pizzas Recipe
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2-1/4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on ungreased baking sheets. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and vinegar. Stir in chicken until blended. Spread over tortillas. Top with carrots, cilantro and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pizza equals 440 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pizzas
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer