Thai Chicken Pizzas Recipe
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2-1/4 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on ungreased baking sheets. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and vinegar. Stir in chicken until blended. Spread over tortillas. Top with carrots, cilantro and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 440 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pizzas
"These were great pizzas, my husband and I felt that they needed maybe a bit of spice to complete them but all in all a great recipe."
"I love this recipe. The only additional I add is shredded cabbage after it's taken out of the oven. Tasty!!!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer