Thai Chicken Pizzas
A delicate peanut-flavored sauce is topped with cheese, fresh Asian veggies and juicy chunks of chicken to give these unique individual pizzas a deliciously different flavor. One bite and this Asian-inspired pizza pie will become a favorite.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 3/4 cup Thai-style peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 to 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts, optional
- Place crusts on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a
- small bowl, stir together peanut sauce and peanut butter. Spread
- over crusts. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with green onions and
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned
- and cheese is bubbly. Top with bean sprouts, carrot, red pepper,
- cilantro and peanuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer