Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 2 to 3 large fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; brush with oil. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, mushrooms and 1/4 cup peanut sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- 2. Layer with the red onion, snow peas, red pepper and carrot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with green onions and peanuts. Drizzle with remaining peanut sauce.
- 3. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice: 326 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 777mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pizza
"This is wonderful...all of the ingredients I would get in a Thai chicken pizza in Los Angeles many years ago. The only difference is that I don't bake it with the vegetables. I slice the veggies very thin and put them on top of the fresh-out-of-the-oven pizza, then drizzle with the peanut sauce. Yummy! Also, a roasted chicken from the market tastes better and saves time."
"I've made this recipe many times & everyone loves it! I've taken it to parties & made it at home. It is so easy to make and here is never any left!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer