Thai Chicken Pizza
This is a recipe I make for my friends on a girl's night filled with fun and laughter. It is simple to make but is full of flavor.Kimberly Knuppenburg, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2/3 cup Thai peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. In a
- small bowl, combine the peanut sauce, soy sauce and peanut butter.
- Add chicken; toss to coat. Spread over crust; sprinkle with cheese
- and onions.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top
- with bean sprouts and carrot. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer