Thai Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine the salsa, peanut butter, orange juice, honey and soy sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Add the chicken; heat through.
- Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pasta(34)
Sort By :
This was excellent. Just spicy enough. Not overwhelming with the peanut butter flavor. I doubled the recipe so I could have lunch the next day. Not a good plan. The noodles soaked up all the sauce & it was super dry. Didn't reheat well.
I doubled everything except the honey, peanut butter, and chicken. It was really good. I used leftover turkey breast in place of the chicken. I will be making again. I also used crunchy peanut butter and left off the cilantro.
I just tried this. Like other reviewers I doubled everything except the peanut butter and honey. I loved it and will definitely make again. My husband would like it more spicey so I will use a hotter salsa next time.
I have made this dish over and over, it is by far my favorite recipe. Quick and easy and SO yummy. I do what another review suggested and doubled the quantities except for the peanut butter and honey, also i use crunchy peanut butter since i never have chopped peanuts on hand. Enjoy!
Just making this again for supper tonight. Been looking forward to the next time I could make it! It's SO GOOD. Sorry for the previous reviewer that didnt like it - but everyone's tastes are different, that's what makes different recipes interesting! I always cook the sauce on the stovetop, just because I prefer to do it that way. Probably eliminates the smelly microwave situation too.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Chicken >