- 3 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine the salsa, peanut butter, orange juice, honey and soy sauce. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Add the chicken; heat through.
- Drain linguine. Serve with chicken mixture. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pasta
Sort By :
"It was nice how quick this was, but we thought it was disappointing compared to other homemade Thai dishes. The texture was also odd."
"I enjoyed this dish. It comes together quickly and actually looks very pretty with the suggested garnish. The spiciness level of the salsa definitely is important in the overall taste of this dish. I added some sauteed onion and garlic to the mixture."
"This was excellent. Just spicy enough. Not overwhelming with the peanut butter flavor. I doubled the recipe so I could have lunch the next day. Not a good plan. The noodles soaked up all the sauce & it was super dry. Didn't reheat well."
"I doubled everything except the honey, peanut butter, and chicken. It was really good. I used leftover turkey breast in place of the chicken. I will be making again. I also used crunchy peanut butter and left off the cilantro."
"I just tried this. Like other reviewers I doubled everything except the peanut butter and honey. I loved it and will definitely make again. My husband would like it more spicey so I will use a hotter salsa next time."