Thai Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 4-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 8 cups finely shredded Chinese or napa cabbage
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- For dressing, in a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until blended; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions, adding the carrots during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in cabbage and chicken.
- Whisk dressing; pour over spaghetti mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Pasta Salad(7)
Sort By :
Terrible taste, put in trash.
We loved this! dressing was very thick we doubled it and it was a little much but, when warmed it softened:)
We loved this!
I loved this and so did my family! Fresh, bright, different, and addicting:)
The dressing seemed to thick to really mix in very well .Any hints?? Maybe less peanut butter??
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Pasta Salads >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Easy Thai Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >