When I’m feeding a crowd, I multiply this Thai-inspired chicken with pasta and snow peas. The merrymaking begins when everybody digs in, even the kids. —Teri Rumble, Jensen Beach, FL
Recommended: 25 Favorite Thai Recipes
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, vinegar and chili sauce until blended.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan. Stir-fry snow peas and pepper in remaining oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
- Drain linguine; add to vegetable mixture. Stir soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil. Add chicken; heat through. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Thai Chicken Linguine in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thai Chicken Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review