When I’m feeding a crowd, I multiply this Thai-inspired chicken with pasta and snow peas. The merrymaking begins when everybody digs in, even the kids. —Teri Rumble, Jensen Beach, FL
Recommended: 25 Favorite Thai Recipes
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup fresh snow peas
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, vinegar and chili sauce until blended.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from pan. Stir-fry snow peas and pepper in remaining oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
- Drain linguine; add to vegetable mixture. Stir soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil. Add chicken; heat through. Sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Thai Chicken Linguine in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Thai Chicken Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2015
"Made this last night. Excellent. I added extra chili sauce and peanuts. Easy to make. Will save and make this recipe again."