Thai Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1. For sauce, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Set aside.
- 2. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Add red pepper; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
- 3. Drain fettuccine; top with chicken mixture and sauce. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 476 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Fettuccine
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.