- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- For sauce, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute; stir. Set aside.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Add red pepper; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
- Drain fettuccine; top with chicken mixture and sauce. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Chicken Fettuccine
Sort By :
"Love this stuff. Wonderful sauce."
"We loved this recipe! I made it exactly as written except I added some broccoli florets and snow peas. It made for a very filling dinner with egg rolls on the side."
"As others have said, the flavor combination was odd. I know Thai food use peanuts or peanut butter in some dishes but the addition of honey and OJ.... the OJ really stood out. I won't make this again :("
"This is one of my favorite meals. Every time I've cooked it (usually for 20 people or more) I get rave reviews. Instead of the microwave I just put the the sauce in a saucepan on the stove and just heat it until it's warm as not to lose any of the spice of the salsa."
"This recipe is absolutely wonderful. I used over a pound of shrimp instead of chicken, but followed the recipe otherwise. There was plenty of sauce, spice, flavor, etc. Family loved it! Yum!"