- 1 bottle (11-1/2 ounces) Thai peanut sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 package (14 ounces) thick rice noodles
- Chopped peanuts and minced fresh cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Whisk together peanut sauce and broth; toss with chicken, coleslaw mix and green onions.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain and toss immediately with chicken mixture. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, covered, until heated through, 10-15 minutes. If desired, top with peanuts and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Thai Chicken Casserole in Simple & Delicious October/November 2016
Reviews for Thai Chicken Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review