Thai Beef Noodle Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh or frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1 cup julienned zucchini
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cooked and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- For dressing, combine the first 10 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add the broccoli, peas, red pepper, zucchini, celery and cooked beef. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Thai Beef Noodle Salad
Sort By :
Delicious...I made some substitutions and adjusted the recipe toserve 2. I used sugar snap peas instead of snow peas which are hard to find at my store. Added a bit of sugar to the dressing and let it sit at room temp before serving. A chilled salad didn't sound good to me. Was delicious.
This was certainly a healthy and nutritious meal, but I believe I would prefer it as a hot dish rather than a salad, stir-frying the veggies and meat. I followed the recipe to a T, and chilled like it says. It just left me cold, pardon the pun. But I did enjoy the sauce very much.
Very tasty! Eliminated the zucchini and substituted cucumber. (That's what I had on hand.) Delish!